Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What Its Like to Have a Housemaid

Dear Readers,

I woke up this morning late because my alarm didn't work. Thank God for Marie, for waking me up. She is a super woman! She does all the cleaning, and most of the cooking. Having a housemaid is the strangest thing I've ever experienced, my readers.

You will wake up in the morning with breakfast on a tray on your desktop. All your used clothes from yesterday will have been washed and ironed and set on your counter or dresser. You go downstairs and there is a packed lunch for everyone, made specifically to your requests. When you come home from school a hot meal will be waiting for you on the table. At the end of the day, all your trash is gone, and wants and needs are met. At least that's what its like for me!

Marie smiles a lot, and even though I don't think she always understands what I'm saying, my exasperation subsides.

Thanks Marie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment